Technical Advice and Opinion
SpillResolve’s expert consultancy, remediation, civil engineering and construction team has the necessary expertise and experience to provide the following technical services:
- Rapid response site attendances to determine the range of emergency measures required
- Rapid response on-site surveying to provide a fast track preliminary contaminant assessment
- Fully equipped emergency response vehicles and deployment of rapid response technical teams and equipment
- Identification of the contaminant of concern both in terms of the pollutant source and developing site specific remediation targets
- Identification of the pollutant source with corroborative evidence including forensic analysis, reviews of evidential testimonies, review of anecdotal evidence, background searches and planning searches
- Pollutant mapping to provide a three-dimensional profile of the contaminant plume
- Conceptual modelling and risk assessment to confirm the environmental and/or health risks
- Development of and adherence to legally compliant treatment objectives and targets
- The design, implementation and monitoring of innovative site-specific remedial programmes that are fully compliant with all relevant waste management legislation
- Provision of expert validation services to confirm that the previously identified contamination has been successfully addressed.
SpillResolve’s procedures and protocols have been formulated and tested over a period of twenty years to ensure that the services we provide meet the requirements of all of our clients.