SpillResolve’s civil engineering and construction divisions have the training, expertise and experience required to provide high quality civil engineering and construction services for all aspects of the remediation programme. Our civil engineering teams have access to company owned plant, heavy plant and equipment to carry out any civil works required. Our construction teams consist of suitably qualified and experienced specialists that encompass the entire range of construction works required such as ground workers, bricklayers, plasterers, joiners & carpenters, plumbers & heating engineers, kitchen & bathroom fitters, pavers and decorators.
- Full reinstatement of floors, patios, driveways, lawns, decking, decorative stone and gravel etc.
- Full reinstatement of solid and stud walls and partitions to include plastering
- Full reinstatement of internal plumbing, kitchen utilities and bathroom utilities
- Full reinstatement of kitchen worktops, base units, wall units and bespoke features
- Full reinstatement of bathroom utilities
- Excavation and disposal
- Removal and disposal of hard surfaces and floors
- Emergency plumbing and system relocation
- Reinstatement and re-commissioning of heating systems
- Removal and replacement of damaged structures
- Emergency containment works
- Backfilling and compaction services
- Internal and external decoration
- Replacing all types of floor covering