Remediation Design & Implementation
The team at SpillResolve provides market leading and innovative oi spill & pollution response and remediation services and has done so for over twenty years. We are viewed as a market leader in the provision of oil clean up services because we avail of and develop in-house modern remediation technologies combined with over twenty years practical and design experience. Every property and pollution incident is unique and we not only recognise that we have over twenty years’ experience of that.
The designs of our remedial works programmes are built upon the detailed data we retrieve from our market leading investigations. Our combined specialisms of environmental consultancy, oil spill response and remediation, civil and structural engineering and construction means that we cover all of the areas that need to be consulted when designing the right remediation programme for your property.
SpillResolve Limited currently provides the following remediation services:
- Vacuum Extraction (high flow and low flow) to reduce the oil odours and VOCs inside buildings
- Emergency containment barriers, trenches and wells
- Large and small scale excavation and disposal
- In-situ aerobic and anaerobic bioremediation of soil and groundwater
- External treatment of contamination beneath houses and buildings
- Internal treatment beneath houses and buildings
- Combined chemical oxidisation and soil venting/vacuum extraction
- Combined excavation and in-situ treatment.
- Pump and treat systems
- Structural remediation using different technologies such as pressure treatments and chemical oxidation
- Removal and replacement of contaminated foundations and rising wall structures
- In-situ groundwater filtration and product recovery
- Surface water remediation and containment
- Soil venting, air sparging and large-scale Vacuum Extraction
- In-situ and ex- situ chemical oxidisation
Whilst many companies recommend excavation as their first choice remedial approach we try to find the most sustainable and less intrusive approach where at all possible. This means that we use the latest technologies to not only protect your property but also to try and enable the continued use of the property by you whilst the remedial works are ongoing. Our remediation strategies are always site specific and we always try to accommodate our clients wishes when designing the programme of works. Our remediation services and technologies have been formulated and tested over a period of twenty years to ensure that the services we provide meet the requirements of all of our clients.