As with all oil spill and pollution events an immediate and effective response is essential to control the extent and severity of the resulting damage. As a leading oil spill response specialist for over twenty years SpillResolve Limited provides the following emergency response services:
- Fully manned telephone answering system operational 24 hours per day 365 days per annum.
- Fully monitored out of hours email and message inbox system.
- Qualified and experienced emergency response teams.
- To attend on-site to carry out emergency containment works and investigations on the same day as the initial enquiry and/or within 24 hours of the initial contact.
- To carry out emergency plumbing works to prevent further leakages and install temporary heating systems.
- To install emergency containment and treatment systems to minimise the damage and where possible to allow the premises to remain occupied during the remedial works.
- To install groundwater recovery wells and filtration systems to prevent the further spread of contaminated groundwater.
- To install specialist vapour extraction systems to lower the vapours and oil odours inside buildings.
Our emergency response procedures and protocols have been formulated and tested over a period of twenty years to ensure that the services we provide meet the requirements of all of our clients.