Currently there are numerous methods that can be adopted to clean up oil pollution. In many cases the clean-up of oil pollution will require a combination of remediation methods. Access to the latest technologies combined with the expertise of our teams means that in many cases SpillResolve can clean up oil contamination that has migrated beneath houses and buildings from the exterior. This not only limits the damage it also reduces the cost of the clean-up.
As a leading oil spill response specialist SpillResolve Limited can provide the following remediation systems:
- Plant and equipment ranging from micro-diggers to 15 tonne excavators to meet the needs of any excavation works required
- Vacuum Extraction Units and systems to reduce airborne VOCs and oil odours inside houses and buildings
- Groundwater filtrations systems fitted with activated carbon filters
- Emergency containment wells and trenches linked to active product recovery and separation systems (multi-phase systems)
- In-situ bioremediation systems designed to meet the specific requirements of each individual pollution incident
- In-situ chemical oxidation systems designed to meet the specific requirements of each individual pollution incident
- Treatment systems to address the damage caused to contaminated foundations and rising wall blockwork
- External injection systems and recovery systems designed to target contamination beneath houses and buildings
- Air sparging and soil vapour extraction systems fitted with activated carbon filters to prevent harmful emission discharge to atmosphere Bio-piling systems
- Product retention booms and surface water skimmers to address floating free phase product on rivers, streams and lakes.